- Non-metric weights and measures are approximate and may vary.
- Based on Sony engineering testing. Actual performance may vary considerably based on hardware configuration, software, power management settings, environmental conditions, wireless connectivity and other factors. Maximum battery capacity will normally decrease with time and use.
- GHz denotes maximum microprocessor internal clock speed and may vary based on application.
- Availability may be limited. See limited warranty for details.
- 1GB = one billion bytes. 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity will be less.
- Kaspersky Internet Security 30-day subscription is pre-installed on your Sony VAIO PC. You need to activate the software for the product to work. After your 30-days are finished, buy Kaspersky Internet Security to continue to be protected from cybercriminals, identify theft, viruses, and other threats.
- Buy Microsoft® Office 2013 to use the full-featured Office software on this PC.
- Available on select Intel® Core™ processors. Requires an Intel® HT Technology-enabled system. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software used. For more information including details on which processors support HT Technology, visit http://www.intel.com/info/hyperthreading.
- Requires an Intel® Wireless Display-enabled system, compatible adapter, and TV. 1080p and Blu-ray Disc or other protected content playback only available on 2nd gen or newer Intel® Core™ processor-based PCs with built-in visuals enabled, a compatible adapter and media player, and supporting Intel WiDi software and graphics driver installed. Consult your PC manufacturer. For more information, see http://www.intel.com/go/widi.
- Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology and Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/go/turbo.
- For some third party software, Sony provides initial support. Additional support may be available from the applicable vendor. Availability may vary by vendor.
- No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology-enabled system, including a 2nd gen Intel® Core processor enabled chipset, firmware, and software, and participating website. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
- Not all models are eligible. Registration required. See http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/support-info.pl?info_id=363 for details.
- Allocation of system memory to graphics varies depending on operating condition, version of device driver and total system memory size.
- Accidental damage from handling ("ADH") shall apply to damage caused by things such as drops or spills that arise from normal handling and use of the product. ADH coverage only applies to operational or mechanical failure caused by an accident from handling that is the result of an unexpected or unintentional external event that arises from your normal daily usage. If the original product is replaced due to ADH coverage, all ADH coverage obligations will have been satisfied and will not apply to replacement products. ADH coverage does not protect you in the cases of (a) theft, loss, misplacement, war, terrorism, fire, abuse, a willful or intentional act, (b) alteration or modification of the Product in any way, (c) damage caused by failure to perform manufacturer's recommended operating instructions/standards or recommended maintenance, or (d) cosmetic damage (e.g., scratches or dents) that does not prevent the proper functionality or use of the Product.
- PC Essentials is available ONLY in store and for 30 days after purchase, and includes Recovery Media Creation, Optimization, Data Migration and Software Installation (for additional terms and conditions regarding PC Essentials, please see http://www.sony.com/psterms).
- Requires wall mount bracket sold separately.
- No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware, and software, and a subscription with a capable service provider. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/go/anti-theft.
- Requires devices connected to the same wireless home network.
- With built-in keyboard. As of June 5th, 2013.
- As of June 5th, 2013.
- Broadband speed of at least 2.5 Mbps recommended (10 Mbps for HD). Content subject to change and may require fees. Wireless connectivity requires an 802.11 home network (802.11n recommended).
- Wireless service sold separately. 4G speeds not available everywhere.
PC hardware and software are available in a wide variety of options and every VAIO PC may not be compatible with all such options. Sony disclaims any representation or warranty that your VAIO PC will be compatible with every combination of products that you may connect. While Sony representatives or authorized dealers may make recommendations to help you make your purchase decision, they are not authorized to modify this disclaimer. Simulated graphic shown on display. Features, specifications and pre-installed software are subject to change without notice.
This product meets the standards of the International Energy Star Program for energy efficiency.
©Sony Electronics Inc. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. Sony, VAIO, Memory Stick Duo, Exmor, S-Force, Vegas, ACID, Sound Forge, VAIO Care, Media Gallery, PlayMemories Home, xLOUD, Clear Phase and the Sony make.believe logo are trademarks of Sony in the U.S. and in other countries. Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, Ultrabook, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft, Windows, PowerPoint and Excel are registered trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and in other countries. Blu-ray Disc and its logo is a trademark. Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logo are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Dolby and Dolby Home Theater are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. Kaspersky Internet Security is a trademark of Kaspersky Lab ZAO or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. ©1997-2012 Kaspersky Lab ZAO. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.